WNRN is currently seeking interns for Summer & Fall 2021. Beginning June 1st, internships will take place at our offices & studio in Charlottesville, VA School credit is available at many Colleges and High Schools for WNRN internships. To apply email a resume and brief introduction to email@example.com.
WNRN considers an internship to be a semester-length position that is directly affiliated with an accredited College or University and as such, we require that each intern receive official credit from their school as a condition of the internship.
Position Summary: Assist the WNRN team with various Membership, Events/Promotions, and Marketing tasks. Applicant should have the desire to work and learn in a fast paced and fun environment. This position is best for applicants who have a love for attending concerts, discovering new artists, and learning more about the music industry at large.
Essential duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Membership Director and Events/Promo Coordinator
- Assist with on site activations, contests, and brand awareness opportunities at concerts and other live events in our listening area
- Update and maintain show pages and posts for WNRN.org
- Source and create promotional content for social media and website
- Assist with cataloging new music
- Assist with tracking and management of various membership related projects
- Strong interest in music and the music industry
- Experience with major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Positive attitude and desire to learn
- Experience with photo, audo, and/or video editing software is a plus
- Organizational skills in scheduling and time management
- Content creation for web, social media, and more
- Communication between departments and staff
- Community relationships within the music industry
- Market sales and target audience identification
There are no current openings, please check back soon!