The Top 100 Albums of 2016
The Top 100 of 2016
As we look forward to plenty of great new music in 2017, we need your help to take a look back at 2016 and tell us what the best releases were. Take a moment and create your top 10 list below – fill out the entry info (fields with a * are required for entry), and then use the drop-down menu to create your top 10 list for 2016. We’ll use your list along with the lists from everyone who enters to come up with the Top 100 of 2016. Tune in to hear us count it down on Friday, December 30th starting at 8am. A few notes and rules about the countdown appear below the entries.
Keep the music you love on the air by making a year-end tax-deductible donation to WNRN here.
Enter your Top 10 albums from 2016 to be entered to win either A Pair of Tickets to LOCKN’ 2017 or a Turntable with the Top 20 Albums on Vinyl.
- One entry per person, please.
- Basic WNRN contest rules apply to the Top 100 of 2016 and can be found here.
- The guidelines for eligible releases for entry in the Top 100 of 2016 are:
- albums/discs must have been released for sale between 1/1/16 and 12/1/16
- albums/discs must contain a majority of new material – greatest hits compilations, live discs from a live series, or collections of previously released material are not eligible for inclusion.
- albums/discs must consist of at least 5 tracks for consideration. Singles and EPs are not eligible.
- The deadline to submit entries is 11:59pm on December 23, 2016.
A few other things to keep in mind…
We want to know what you think are the best discs of the year, so give us your list – don’t try to predict the outcome or guess what we like the most. We care about what you think, so tell us!
We need you to fill out the required fields in the entry because we are giving away prizes. If we pull your entry as a winner and we cannot determine who the winner is, we will pull another entry. We NEVER sell our database.
The drop-down list consists of about 400 discs released in 2016 which WNRN played in our programming. It is not intended to be a final list – there is a place to “write-in” an entry. If you use it, please make sure to check our list so you don’t repeat, and make sure it follows the other rules laid out above.
Still have questions after all of this? Send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll email you back within 24 hours.
Now, good luck, and thanks for helping create the Top 100 of 2016!
Thank you for submitting!