Become a WNRN Supporter & Member
We depend on the support of our members and underwriters to continue to provide you with quality programming, but in addition to that, WNRN hopes to provide a community for its membership and sponsors – a community where like-minded individuals can come together to hear great music, experience local events, and build friendships and partnerships.
Becoming a WNRN Member is simple and convenient and comes with many benefits and opportunities. Read on to find about more about WNRN membership, or sign up now below.
Sign Up Now
If you are becoming an Evergreen Member, click “Create a Payment Plan” on page 2 to receive your benefits and thank you gifts without delay and make your membership continuous. For an annual membership, you may split your donation up over 12 months or pay in one lump sum. You can set up your payment plan on page two.
High Quality Member
All the Things Member!
Sponsor’s Club Member
Producer’s Club Member
What’s an Evergreen Membership?
Becoming an Evergreen monthly giver puts more of your dollars toward the programming you rely on. Without renewal notices and calling into each fund drive, more of your donation supports the station, and increases your impact. As an Evergreen Member, you will help to
- Keep WNRN funded, functioning and growing.
- Save the station thousands in administrative costs.
- Shorten WNRN’s on-air fund drives.
It’s easier. WNRN will automatically deduct your contribution from your credit card or checking account, which means no reminders from us.
WNRN’s In Studio CDs
Our In Studio compilation CDs – with exclusive WNRN in studio recordings – come out every Fall Fund Drive. They are available for all members at or above the $10 per month level.
In Studio CD Volume 3 – Track List
- The Barr Brothers Love Ain’t Enough
- Rosanne Cash Modern Blue
- J Roddy Walston and the Business Take it as it Comes
- Sarah Jarosz Over the Edge
- Hiss Golden Messenger Southern Grammar
- Carolina Chocolate Drops Country Girl
- Israel Nash Rexanimarum
- James McMurtry Forgotten Coast
- Lord Huron Time to Run
- JD McPherson Fire Bug
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr Dark Water
- Amos Lee Windows are Rolled Down
- Grizfolk The Struggle
- Steve Earle 21st Century Blues
- moe. Calyphornya
- Sharon Van Etten Every Time the Sun Comes Up
Other Ways to Support
There are other ways to help to WNRN, too:
Thanks so much for your interest in and support of the station. We’re glad to be a part of community that does so much to support and grow local, independent radio.